Level 15 ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter F1
  • 3 comments
  • 596 views

F1

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Premium
Messages
2,203
United Kingdom
Scotland
Messages
GTP_Lamborghini
Hey there. I am looking for a level 15 ticket so i can grind a C12S 7.3 out of it. If you can get it from any other ticket then that is also appreciated. Ideally i want 2 tickets(one to grind one to keep) so if anyone can help that would be great! Thanks
 
I think I've got one lurking about somewhere, need to check when I get in. If you turn up for race nights you could have a chance of winning some.
 
macxeno
I think I've got one lurking about somewhere, need to check when I get in. If you turn up for race nights you could have a chance of winning some.

I would but they don't suit me. 7:30 - 9:00 would be better for me!
 
I got 1
 
Back