ryanerb Messages 926 Virginia Messages LemonDiscus, GTP_RyanErb Jan 7, 2012 #1 Trade completed: View my main trading thread (My 0/0/0 Garage) to see my schedule Last edited: Jan 7, 2012
ryanerb Messages 926 Virginia Messages LemonDiscus, GTP_RyanErb Jan 7, 2012 #3 Outeke 17? Does that exist? Click to expand... Yup... You get it from the Expert A or B races all gold I used it when I got it before and the level 18, I just cant get first on the Ring with the LMP cars... Them and I dont get along and I give up... lol
Outeke 17? Does that exist? Click to expand... Yup... You get it from the Expert A or B races all gold I used it when I got it before and the level 18, I just cant get first on the Ring with the LMP cars... Them and I dont get along and I give up... lol
gt5keith Messages 365 winter park, fl Messages gt5keith Jan 7, 2012 #5 Trade either level for your 1965 ticket. Not until monday nite though.
ryanerb Messages 926 Virginia Messages LemonDiscus, GTP_RyanErb Jan 7, 2012 #6 gt5keith Trade either level for your 1965 ticket. Click to expand... Deal. I can send at reset. Level 18 please. FR me at my other account GTP_RyanErb. That one has the 65 ticket and the 18 can go to that one too.
gt5keith Trade either level for your 1965 ticket. Click to expand... Deal. I can send at reset. Level 18 please. FR me at my other account GTP_RyanErb. That one has the 65 ticket and the 18 can go to that one too.
gt5keith Messages 365 winter park, fl Messages gt5keith Jan 7, 2012 #7 ryanerb Deal. I can send at reset. Level 18 please. FR me at my other account GTP_RyanErb. That one has the 65 ticket and the 18 can go to that one too. Click to expand... Deal 18 for 1965 my ticket will be coming from my alt vancouversurf, and you can send here or there!
ryanerb Deal. I can send at reset. Level 18 please. FR me at my other account GTP_RyanErb. That one has the 65 ticket and the 18 can go to that one too. Click to expand... Deal 18 for 1965 my ticket will be coming from my alt vancouversurf, and you can send here or there!
ryanerb Messages 926 Virginia Messages LemonDiscus, GTP_RyanErb Jan 7, 2012 #8 sounds good. Send the FR to GTP_RyanErb and it will come at reset tonight. If you want it to go to the alt account just send the 1 and if you want it on the main send me a FR from each of them... Either way is fine for me
sounds good. Send the FR to GTP_RyanErb and it will come at reset tonight. If you want it to go to the alt account just send the 1 and if you want it on the main send me a FR from each of them... Either way is fine for me
gt5keith Messages 365 winter park, fl Messages gt5keith Jan 7, 2012 #9 Just sent FR from vancouversurf. Got you locked in for Monday nite. 👍