Level 20 B-Spec WTF?????

  • Thread starter Thread starter carlagracie
  • 5 comments
  • 979 views

carlagracie

(Banned)
Messages
120
Messages
detlionsfan69
Ok im now a level 20 B-Spec and I just completed my first race in the Extreme series. Why did my bob pit? He didnt give me any warning at all. I notice I can Cancel pit but I would like to hit the button before he goes in to the pits. And also what does the button Pit Strategy do? Any help would be great! Thanks. So far my Bob has ROCKED!!!!! only 2 loses up to this point and no I didnt quit a race and restart!
 
Was it raining?
 
If you have the wrong tyres for the race, it will tell your driver to pit. You can tell him not to if you so wish, however generally the game knows what its doing.
 
Last edited:
No rain it was in the Schwarzwald League B 6 laps cape ring sunny. I still won but I wish there was some kind of warning letting me know he was going to pit so I could cancel the stop.
 
There is a warning. The little P that comes up next to his helmet means he is due to pit the next time around.
 
Oops I guess I should be watching now instead of being on these forums LOL...
 
Back