Level 21, 23, 24 tickets available to trade. Level 22 wanted. Any other offers?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SargeantBAR
  • 6 comments
  • 589 views
Messages
26
Messages
SargeantBAR
I have the level 21, level 23 and level 24 tickets available to trade. I will trade any of the three for a level 22 ticket, I am also willing to buy and trade any tradeable car for the level 22 ticket. All other offers are welcome if you are interested in one of these tickets.
 
I can send u a 22 level for the 24 level ticket.
Can u trade today?
 
Hey ;)
do you want a 1000 ticket?
EDIT: i'm looking for a Lv 23 ticket.
 
I'll take the 22 for the 24 but i will trade tomorrow as I've used my gift today. I'll also trade the 23 for a 1000 ticket but that will have to wait until Monday. Let me know if that's ok. Thanks.
 
Ok for me. Tomorrow we will trade.
Sent you a pm with my id.
 
I agree. I'll send you the Ticket 1000 tomorrow if it's okay.
EDIT: FR sent.
 
I have several of these tickets so i am still open to offers if anyone else wants to make one.
 
Back