Level 21/24 Ticket, Chromes and Mattes

  • Thread starter Thread starter GardenAll
  • 23 comments
  • 1,149 views
Messages
232
Messages
Luiz_Stocco
--- Old topic reformulated to not create a new one (try do this as well) ---

I have a Level 24 Ticket and a Level 21 Ticket to trade today, in a two free slots.

I also have 10 slots to send colors... lots of mattes and chromes!

I'm searching those cars, but fell free make a offer that isn't here:

Pagani Zonda C12 '00
R10 TDI Race Car '06
905 Race Car '92
2J Race Car '70
GT-One Race Car (TS020) '99
CLK-GTR Race Car '98
X2010 (White)
X2010 (Silver)
X2010 Prototype


and another good race cars.
 
Last edited:
I have all of those.
I don't really want any chromes though...
 
I have all of those.
I don't really want any chromes though...

I can offer on saturday or sunday a Level 21 and Level 24 ticket, but today is all that I can offer =/
 
Can send you a Ferrari SP1 '08 for some chrome chips?

Will be available 6pm GMT (5 hours time)?

Anything else you need, just let me know. I have no chromes, only matte's so desperate to get a few chrome silver chips.

Cheers
 
Bump!

Slots open for tomorrow. Can trade a Level 24 ticket, too!!!
 
--- topic reformulated to not create a new one... BUMP --
 
Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 '02 for Lvl 24 ticket tomorrow? (sunday)
 
Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 '02 for Lvl 24 ticket tomorrow? (sunday)

Good for me, add me on PSN (PSN ID in my profile).

Still open to trade today!
 
Citroen GT for your Lvl 24 ticket? Blue or Silver?

Can trade tomorrow 👍
 
Good for me, add me on PSN (PSN ID in my profile).

Still open to trade today!

Pending trade today. Sunday be fine. Deal for lvl 24 ticket.
Sent u FR in abit.
 
Citroen GT for your Lvl 24 ticket? Blue or Silver?

Can trade tomorrow 👍

Dude, I just saw that a friend sent this car to me... do you have another? I'm looking fot Peugeot 908 and Speed 8...
 
Dude, I just saw that a friend sent this car to me... do you have another? I'm looking fot Peugeot 908 and Speed 8...

I have the Speed 8.....
 
I have Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 '02

PM
 
Topic updated with my new whishlist...
 
Ola , my pagani for your ticket 24 ready now.

Check PM`s
 
I have the R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09 and the R10 TDI Race Car '06. Can trade either one today for level 24 ticket
 
I got a 2J 0 miles ready to go
 
hey 908 are you looking for?
 
***removed***
 
Last edited:
hey you intrested in chrome paint?
 
Hello guys!

Slots open tonight!
 
Back