Level 21 Ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tha Darkness
  • 13 comments
  • 4,079 views
Messages
106
Messages
CurtMc420
Has anybody recieved the '67 Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car or the '06 Xanavi Nismo Z when redeeming the LVL 21 tickets?

I have been trying for hours and all I seem to get is NASCARs, standard cars, Amuse S2000 and HKS evo.

What is the best car you got?
 
Yes I have received both the P4 and the Xanavi Nismo Z from the level 21 ticket
 
Im level 23 and didnt get a 21 ticket :indiff:

It's not based on YOUR level but on completing all races of specific level.
Best cars I've gotten from LVL 21 were both Viper race cars.
 
So i should have gotten a car for completing the Amateur, Beginner, and Professional championships?
 
DriverD00d
So i should have gotten a car for completing the Amateur, Beginner, and Professional championships?

If you won all 9 races in each section then yes.
 
Ive got All gold in Beginner and Amateur, and half silver half gold in Professional...
 
DriverD00d
Ive got All gold in Beginner and Amateur, and half silver half gold in Professional...

Did you do the championships aswell? Just doing the individual races isn't good enough.
 
Ive got All gold in Beginner and Amateur, and half silver half gold in Professional...

I believe you get the Level 17 after you complete the Expert Series, and the Level 21 Ticket after you complete the Extreme Series. And then you get the Level 24 Ticket after you complete the Endurance Series.

This is my understanding atleast.
 
Level 21, if I remember correctly I got the nsx-r lm road car. I remember cuz at the time a 0 mile one of those was almost impossible to find so I got basically anything I wanted in trade for a while...
 
Best Lvl 21 Performance wise: TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00 (820 HP/Ton)
Most expensive Lvl 21: Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67 (20mil)
Highest Lvl 21 base horsepower: Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09 (1005 HP)
 
Yes I have received both the P4 and the Xanavi Nismo Z from the level 21 ticket

Excellent! So it is possible. I was beginning to lose hope. :dopey:

I believe you get the Level 17 after you complete the Expert Series, and the Level 21 Ticket after you complete the Extreme Series. And then you get the Level 24 Ticket after you complete the Endurance Series.

This is my understanding atleast.

Yep, and a LVL 12 for the beginner series. 👍

Level 21, if I remember correctly I got the nsx-r lm road car. I remember cuz at the time a 0 mile one of those was almost impossible to find so I got basically anything I wanted in trade for a while...

Really? I don't think the road car is a LVL 21. :odd:

If you still have it I can trade for the race version if you are interested? :sly:

I have been waiting for one to show up in the UCD since I could afford it! lol
 
Back