Level 22... Help Needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Host_Killer
  • 7 comments
  • 832 views
Messages
165
Messages
Host_Killer, DeltaBravo-Opr8r
Level 22 with Ferrari 458, ZR1, & M3 (Completely Modded), with 1.8 million in credits. Where can I buy one of the cars to enter the German Touring Car Championships?
 
The Lexus IS-F Touring Concept works great for that event. Found in the Lexus Dealership.
 
Lexus? It will be allowed in German Touring Car?
 
Strangely enough, yes. If you check the restrictions it's in the list of allowed cars :)
 
If you don't want to use the Lexus, you can find that some DTM cars pop up at the used car dealership from time to time, they cost from 600k to 900k.
 
TY... I never really looked in used cars too much... I'll start looking...

The best strategy for Used Car Dealership is once every five races?
 
If you want to just get on with it instead of waiting for used cars I suggest the Lexus also and its a premium to boot :)
 
I will... I can't wait until tomorrow...
 
Back