baldizzle Messages 101 england Messages donbrigga Feb 3, 2012 #1 can trade ticket 1000 or Tvr Cerbera, or a specific car? Check out my garage http://www.mygranturismo.net/30418 Last edited: Feb 3, 2012
can trade ticket 1000 or Tvr Cerbera, or a specific car? Check out my garage http://www.mygranturismo.net/30418
GT CHAMP Messages 1,279 Messages VOLT480 Feb 3, 2012 #3 I can send you the level 24 ticket if you can duplicate it and send it back.
baldizzle Messages 101 england Messages donbrigga Feb 3, 2012 #4 GT CHAMP I can send you the level 24 ticket if you can duplicate it and send it back. Click to expand... yea no problem
GT CHAMP I can send you the level 24 ticket if you can duplicate it and send it back. Click to expand... yea no problem
F1 I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Premium Messages 2,203 Scotland Messages GTP_Lamborghini Feb 3, 2012 #5 How can u duplicate tickets?
baldizzle Messages 101 england Messages donbrigga Feb 3, 2012 #6 Scottish GT5 How can u duplicate tickets? Click to expand... back up your save on a memory stick send the ticket to another account, quit game and copy your backed up save to your ps3, works with cars too
Scottish GT5 How can u duplicate tickets? Click to expand... back up your save on a memory stick send the ticket to another account, quit game and copy your backed up save to your ps3, works with cars too