Level 23 Gift Car Ticket? Gift? Or How to win?

  • Thread starter Thread starter chaimer123
  • 10 comments
  • 2,515 views
Messages
6
Messages
chaimer123
I really want a level 23 ticket. Can someone gift me one? Or can you at least tell me how to win it on my own? I can't find it anywhere in game. Only level 21, 22, and 24.

I am new to the game, and loving. So sorry if this is a newby question.

Chaimer123
 
Welcome to :gtpflag:
Send fr to urabus098 , I send you later today one 👍
 
sent!
Thanks so much in advance for the ticket. And moreso the warm welcome to GTPlanet. I felt like a newb. I dont understand a lot about this game, but it's amazing... : )
 
sent!
Thanks so much in advance for the ticket. And moreso the warm welcome to GTPlanet. I felt like a newb. I dont understand a lot about this game, but it's amazing... : )

I can send it in 4 hours when I get online 👍
And use marketplace for ticket\car and paint trading 👍
 
Hello

I believe you may still be able to get one from the Seasonal Events, cannot remember which one but go into the seasonals and check the prizes. Plenty of other tickets in there too.

Regards
 
ya i did a bunch of the seasonals. but there is everything but level 23 tickets. just checked again.
 
If I recall correctly, the L23 Ticket was the prize for the "Expert A-Spec Seasonal" which is long expired.

It was the one where fine-tuning of the cars was key to getting Gold times.

The 3 races required you to use very specific cars, a Fiat 500, a Lotus and a Subaru Impreza STi.
 
Last edited:
The level 23 ticket was a prize in two of the seasonal events.
Expert A-spec - win the Subaru race.
Expert B-spec - win both of the races.
Unfortunately both of the seasonal events have expired.
 
ya. i got the game last week haha. best game i've played in a long time. first racer since PS-one lol.
 
i'm search level ticket 23 we can help me from this card
 
Back