Level 23 ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chickenda6
  • 25 comments
  • 784 views
Messages
442
Name your price.

Take a look in my GT Garage :)

Also have the Toyota FT-86 II Concept '11

Thanks
 
Last edited:
Is your Toyota FT-86 II Concept '11 0/0?
 
When can you trade?
 
GT_COL
When can you trade?

I can send the car in 12 hours. (12:00am GMT)

If it makes things easier for you, i'm online now if you want to send its up to you. Just thinking you might have another trade tomorrow or something.

Entirely up to you or we can trade in 12 hours time.

Thanks
 
I can send the car in 12 hours. (12:00am GMT)

If it makes things easier for you, i'm online now if you want to send its up to you. Just thinking you might have another trade tomorrow or something.

Entirely up to you or we can trade in 12 hours time.

Thanks

I am happy to trade in 12 hours time.
Please send FR to GT_COL
Thank you.
 
GT_COL
I am happy to trade in 12 hours time.
Please send FR to GT_COL
Thank you.

Ok buddy thats great!

If you could please send the ticket to my trader account and I shall send you the car on my trader account i'll send you FR from both

Thanks
 
What colour is that FT86 Concept II'11 ?
 
I really needed him :( but Im fully booked and I don't have that ticket
 
Carl3456
I really needed him :( but Im fully booked and I don't have that ticket

Hmm what other tickets have you got?

We can trade after your free?
 
Couldn't i offer you 5 paints + Glich Gear + JeffGordon Gear ? Or horns and MCs
 
Thank you :) , when can you send it , to werty_56-2 , the rest will come from werty_56-1

PS - instead of the toyota , is your kart 125SPL 0/0/0 ?
 
Carl3456
Thank you :) , when can you send it , to werty_56-2 , the rest will come from werty_56-1

PS - instead of the toyota , is your kart 125SPL 0/0/0 ?

Yes it is :)
 
And it's NOT green right ?
 
Carl3456

Oh well i've got a trade tomorrow but not the next day so can you do the 23rd?

But like I said before if you have one tomorrow, you can send the car over now and I shall send you yours on the 23rd.

Thanks
 
Sure...............what car ????
 
I can't trade cars , I'm fully booked , already told you ;)
 
Back