Level 24 and 67 tickets wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter squirlybmx
  • 6 comments
  • 420 views
Messages
1,194
United States
New York
Messages
XSVterror16
Messages
xsvterror16
I have no tickets to offer, but tons of cars and paints. You name it, I mostly likely have it. My garage in my sig is far from up to date but if what you are looking for isn't there, ask anyway. With 500+ cars and thousands of paints, I'm bound to have something of interest.
 
Last edited:
I can get you the 67 ticket, I tried clicking your "My Garage" link, but id did not work?
 
Would you do it for the TVR Speed 12?
 
Craigy321
Would you do it for the TVR Speed 12?

Sure, when can you trade? I need you to send the fr since I'm pressed for time with schoolwork and I can only just sign in quick to send the car once you send the fr.
 
Edit: sorry just checked, don't have that ticket right now, sorry
 
Last edited:
Craigy321
Edit: sorry just checked, don't have that ticket right now, sorry

No problem, thanks.
 
I sent you a PM
 
Back