LEVEL 24 Ticket

Messages
1,713
Messages
tigersharkdude
Wanted: LEVEL 24 Ticket
Offer: Anything in my garage (minus DLC cars)

Garage link in sig

NO PM'S PLEASE, JUST LEAVE YOUR OFFER ON THIS POST. I WILL PM YOU IF IM INTERESTED. AND YOU MUST SEND THE CAR FIRST BEFORE ME. THANKS AND ENJOY PLAYING!!

Also, unless the car says 0.0 miles in my garage, it probably does not hav 0 miles
 
Last edited:
i have level 24 ticket available now :D
i'm looking for Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 -Peugeot Race Car 03 #18 (Red intake & mirrors)
 
i have level 24 ticket available now :D
i'm looking for Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 -Peugeot Race Car 03 #18 (Red intake & mirrors)

I dont have one in my garage
 
interested on the red x1, is it 0miles?

i can trade now.

message me.
 
24 ticket for SLR Mclaren (19" wheel option)
 
24 ticket for SLR Mclaren (19" wheel option)

Sure, I can do this trade at reset unless chillripcurl cant trade at which I can trade immediately

Also the SLR is currently matte black with red wheels. If you want I can repaint it before I send it. I have nearly all of the matte's minus silvers, grey's, yellow and brown..as well as chrome
 
Last edited:
Lol you just pmed me to put my offer on the thread :) and youll ignore it.. THUMBS UP for you my friend haha!
 
I ignored because it is not 0 miles. It has nearly 7000..also I didnt see until I saw the next bid.

If you still want it, we can do it since you did ask first
 
I have matte black, dark red, light blue, so I guess any other matte color if you'd like, or you canb keep it matte black, doesn't bother me and like MB's in black anyway. Add me, PSN is Klemsin
 
No problem, just pm me if you are interested.
 
I have matte black, dark red, light blue, so I guess any other matte color if you'd like, or you canb keep it matte black, doesn't bother me and like MB's in black anyway. Add me, PSN is Klemsin

Hey, chillripcurl did pm me before you offered so I will be trading with him UNLESS he doesnt want to know.

I missed where he posted in here. If I do trade with him, I can trade with you immediately after reset
 
OK, no problem.
 
Ok, do you want to trade after reset? About 9 hours?

Yes that works, did you want something else since you already are getting level24 ticket? I have 17 and 21.
 
level 21 ticket would be nice



currently awaiting delivery of level 24 ticket from Chillripcurl
 
Message me if you still didnt recieve the ticket. Anyway im checkin your logs, so i will see if you recieved it.. Got the X1 already, thanks..


Check my thread.
 
Im going to give it about 30-45 minutes before I check it again. Although Ive never had a delivery take a while, I do know it happens. PSN is probably having some maintenance

Chill, you did send to the second account I added right?
 
I got it. It just took about an hour to go through
 
Back