F1 I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Premium Messages 2,203 Scotland Messages GTP_Lamborghini Mar 8, 2012 #1 Hey there! I am looking for 2 level 24 tickets. If anyone has it just say what you want and I'll see if I have it! 👍 Last edited: Mar 8, 2012
Hey there! I am looking for 2 level 24 tickets. If anyone has it just say what you want and I'll see if I have it! 👍
BlueGT Messages 464 Québec Messages nuke4U Mar 8, 2012 #2 Scottish GT5 Hey there! I am looking for 2 level 24 tickets. If anyone has it just say what you want and I'll see if I have it! 👍 Click to expand... Any birthday ticket that I don't have?
Scottish GT5 Hey there! I am looking for 2 level 24 tickets. If anyone has it just say what you want and I'll see if I have it! 👍 Click to expand... Any birthday ticket that I don't have?
F1 I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Premium Messages 2,203 Scotland Messages GTP_Lamborghini Mar 8, 2012 #3 BlueGT Any birthday ticket that I don't have? Click to expand... No sorry, I only have 1967 birthday tickets.
BlueGT Any birthday ticket that I don't have? Click to expand... No sorry, I only have 1967 birthday tickets.
C chackoflavs Messages 158 MI, USA Messages chackoflavs,prelude_h22a Mar 8, 2012 #4 Scottish GT5 Hey there! I am looking for 2 level 24 tickets. If anyone has it just say what you want and I'll see if I have it! 👍 Click to expand... I'm looking for a level 21 ticket.
Scottish GT5 Hey there! I am looking for 2 level 24 tickets. If anyone has it just say what you want and I'll see if I have it! 👍 Click to expand... I'm looking for a level 21 ticket.
F1 I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Premium Messages 2,203 Scotland Messages GTP_Lamborghini Mar 8, 2012 #5 chackoflavs I'm looking for a level 21 ticket. Click to expand... I have that! Do you want to trade? Is there anything else you need since I want two of these tickets(one to keep, one to get a second F2007)?
chackoflavs I'm looking for a level 21 ticket. Click to expand... I have that! Do you want to trade? Is there anything else you need since I want two of these tickets(one to keep, one to get a second F2007)?
C chackoflavs Messages 158 MI, USA Messages chackoflavs,prelude_h22a Mar 8, 2012 #6 Scottish GT5 I have that! Do you want to trade? Is there anything else you need since I want two of these tickets(one to keep, one to get a second F2007)? Click to expand... Yes we can trade...I can send you one now and one after reset. Surprise me with the second. PM me your PSN and i can send FR.
Scottish GT5 I have that! Do you want to trade? Is there anything else you need since I want two of these tickets(one to keep, one to get a second F2007)? Click to expand... Yes we can trade...I can send you one now and one after reset. Surprise me with the second. PM me your PSN and i can send FR.
C chackoflavs Messages 158 MI, USA Messages chackoflavs,prelude_h22a Mar 8, 2012 #7 chackoflavs Yes we can trade...I can send you one now and one after reset. Surprise me with the second. PM me your PSN and i can send FR. Click to expand... FR sent.
chackoflavs Yes we can trade...I can send you one now and one after reset. Surprise me with the second. PM me your PSN and i can send FR. Click to expand... FR sent.
F1 I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Premium Messages 2,203 Scotland Messages GTP_Lamborghini Mar 8, 2012 #8 chackoflavs FR sent. Click to expand... Accepted!
ZachAttack1991 Teh Unknown Premium Messages 747 Sheboygan, WI Messages Zach_Attack_2011 Messages Z4chAtt4ck2011 Mar 8, 2012 #9 Scottish GT5 Hey there! I am looking for 2 level 24 tickets. If anyone has it just say what you want and I'll see if I have it! 👍 Click to expand... I got a lvl 24 ticket, what b-day tickets you have. I can send now.
Scottish GT5 Hey there! I am looking for 2 level 24 tickets. If anyone has it just say what you want and I'll see if I have it! 👍 Click to expand... I got a lvl 24 ticket, what b-day tickets you have. I can send now.
F1 I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Premium Messages 2,203 Scotland Messages GTP_Lamborghini Mar 9, 2012 #10 ZachAttack1991 I got a lvl 24 ticket, what b-day tickets you have. I can send now. Click to expand... Thanks but already dealt with chackoslavs
ZachAttack1991 I got a lvl 24 ticket, what b-day tickets you have. I can send now. Click to expand... Thanks but already dealt with chackoslavs