Level 24 Ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rainmaker1984
  • 11 comments
  • 777 views
Messages
36
United States
Louisiana
Messages
Rainmaker1984
Messages
RMS1984
I'm looking to get at least one, preferably two, Level 24 Tickets if anybody would be willing.

I have alot of different paints, museum cards, helmets / suits, and even a few 0/0/0 or slightly used cars I'd be willing to trade towards this if anyone is interested.

Appreciate you taking the time to look at this thread if nothing else.👍
 
Last edited:
I'm looking to get at least one, preferably two, Level 24 Tickets if anybody would be willing.

I have alot of different paints, museum cards, helmets / suits, and even a few 0/0/0 or slightly used cars I'd be willing to trade towards this if anyone is interested.

Appreciate you taking the time to look at this thread if nothing else.👍

I am looking for a level 23 ticket. Let me know if you have this. If not, I'll still send you the ticket
 
I am looking for a level 23 ticket. Let me know if you have this. If not, I'll still send you the ticket
I don't have one right now, but if you're still willing to gift me the Lvl 24, I'll be sure and send the first Lvl 23 I get your way.
 
i have the lv24 ticket, do you have a '92 ticket or any intresting car ticket? or the woodone supra jgtc?
 
i have the lv24 ticket, do you have a '92 ticket or any intresting car ticket? or the woodone supra jgtc?
I can swap one '92 Ticket for one Level 24 Ticket certainly. Just send me a FR and I'll get it right over to you as soon as I log in. Be sure and mention lvl 24 in the message so I know who you are.
 
ok doing the same when i log
 
ok doing the same when i log
Okay I sent you a FR from my alt (MorbidMe24) since that's where the '92 ticket will be coming from, but I'd like the Level 24 sent to my main (Rainmaker1984)
 
I don't have one right now, but if you're still willing to gift me the Lvl 24, I'll be sure and send the first Lvl 23 I get your way.

Sounds good. Send me a FR to afv3838-2. I'll send you the ticket today after the refresh.
 
Sounds good. Send me a FR to afv3838-2. I'll send you the ticket today after the refresh.

No problem. FR sent
 
ok doing the same when i log
I've got your ticket sitting on my alternate account. Just waiting on the refresh so I can send it out. Really appreciate the help again.
 
Thanks so much for helping me on this one.

Big shout out to cedek1ng and afv3838 for the help. Much appreciated
 
Back