Level 28 > 30

  • Thread starter Thread starter humfer
  • 25 comments
  • 4,857 views
Messages
16
Done all but FGT now on A-Spec (apart from all endurance races which cannot bring myself to do apart from indy 500 which did to get the jag '66) and currently about mid way through experience level 28. Quick question - if I get to progress through this level and gain experience to reach the 500,000 ish threshold do I then go up to level 29 or straight to level 30? Only reason I ask is I see the levels start to jump up a bit now and ideally I'd like to just put in 2 hours grinding indy on american cars tomorrow to get up to the next level without having to do the endurance races. Plus doesn't the sebastian vettel challenge thing open up at level 30?
 
Yes you can 'jump' levels, and yes the S.Vettel challenge does open at level 30.
 
Not sure what you mean by jumping levels? you would go into 29 and then to 30 if you had enough XP but you are not going to get enough to skip over 29 in the Indy race.
 
Can the S.Vettel challenge be opened at B-SPEC level 30 or just A-SPEC level 30?
 
can be opened in b-spec as well. opening it in bspec while you are 27 aspec takes you to 30 aspec if you bronze all 3. VERY good xp there. :)
 
can be opened in b-spec as well. opening it in bspec while you are 27 aspec takes you to 30 aspec if you bronze all 3. VERY good xp there. :)

Yep that is pretty much what I did. I may have been barely 28 in A-Spec and went about 1/2 way through level 30.
 
I am almost level 30. Im prolly gonna do the Grand Valley 300km 1 or 2 more times with my FGT. Or the Indy 500 which is beyond boring.
 
Last edited:
can be opened in b-spec as well. opening it in bspec while you are 27 aspec takes you to 30 aspec if you bronze all 3. VERY good xp there. :)

Do you mean that, once you reach b-spec level 30 you unlock the vettel challenge, which then gives you a-spec experience once you complete it?
 
I just reached lvl 30.

I did all he endurance, dream car challenge with the FGT and the FGT challenge and I was almost lvl 30.

Do that, its not boring like doing indy 500.
 
I think it was like 460,000 exp per race for bronze. I was so excited when I finished, I forgot to look. But I went from aspec 21 to 27 with the 3 bronzed races.
 
I think it was like 460,000 exp per race for bronze. I was so excited when I finished, I forgot to look. But I went from aspec 21 to 27 with the 3 bronzed races.

you have to be lvl 30 to unlock it ....👎
 
I think it was like 460,000 exp per race for bronze. I was so excited when I finished, I forgot to look. But I went from aspec 21 to 27 with the 3 bronzed races.

thx
 
i just made bronze on nurgurgring its 460kexp
 
Do you mean that, once you reach b-spec level 30 you unlock the vettel challenge, which then gives you a-spec experience once you complete it?

Exactly.
 
I like this plan but at the moment i'm finding it harder to build up my B-Spec experience, as you miss out on special events, license tests, seasonal events etc.

I guess my Bobs are gonna have to put in some overtime :)
 
Man I wish I could SOME HOW jump from LVL 38 to 40, god damn. :(
 
All you have to do is get the Delorean and jump through the hoop at Cape Ring backwards at 88mph whilst using the external camera and only having 60 credits. It instantly takes you to level 60 which is a showdown at Nurburgring with Ky on a 600hp unicycle and yourself using the go kart. It's nice to know Kaz leaves the best till last!
 
All you have to do is get the Delorean and jump through the hoop at Cape Ring backwards at 88mph whilst using the external camera and only having 60 credits. It instantly takes you to level 60 which is a showdown at Nurburgring with Ky on a 600hp unicycle and yourself using the go kart. It's nice to know Kaz leaves the best till last!

Ah hahaha!, nice man.
 
Well guess I was hoping rather than expecting the jump. Now at level 29 and facing another 647k exp points to get to level 30 which is where I will probably give up at in terms of progress as can never see me doing the 24 hours or even 9 hour endurance races (well not until then bring in a save mid race button). Still waiting for the FGT to show up in 2nd hand dealership and probably got as far as I will ever get in all the specials/licences so I guess I am faced with either grinding indy 500 more or doing a couple of the "easier" endurance races. Anyone know what exp points you get for Grand Valley 300km and Laguna Seca 200 mile races?
 
Why you waiting for an FGT to pop up in the UCD when they're available to EVERYONE in the Online Dealership, and have been for weeks?
 
Man I wish I could SOME HOW jump from LVL 38 to 40, god damn. :(
+1000 I'd be happy just getting from 37 to 38 at this point. I will need at least 12 million more points to get to 40. That means I would have to do the indy enduro 44 times. Thats not gonna happen any time soon.:indiff:
 
Back