Level 4 Parts

  • Thread starter Thread starter ElementRacer
  • 7 comments
  • 1,095 views
Messages
740
Australia
Brisbane Australia
Messages
SDM_CarbonR
Messages
Time Attack Pro
Hi all, I've noticed lately, with all the hacking business in full swing, that a couple of people are mentioning level 4 parts, and complaining that we cant use them.

Acually, I beleive we do. And the answer?

The Race Cars.

the level 4 parts were made for the game, and preinstalled on the majority of obvious racing models. So even though we can't see them in the Tuning Garage or the Settings page. They ARE there. Please stop complaining about Level 4 parts being unbuyable.

Hope this cleared some peoples misconceptions.

Later.
 
I don´t want it on racing models i want them to my 200 hundred skylines`s...
I believe your complain is pointless since it is a suggestion to make the game better.
If you disagree i think there are topics relate to it where you can make your point 👍
 
There was something about level 4 turbo's for some car's, don't remember on which car's it was though.
 
I'm not complaining at all.

I'm simply trying to clear up some misconceptions on Level 4 parts.

Further valid info is appreciated
 
You aren't clearing up misconceptions, you're voicing an opinion with no factual evidence to back it up. Even if these parts are fitted as standard on certain race cars, it is completely irrelevant; those parts were all about getting an extreme level of performance that a car couldn't attain otherwise. It's like saying "who cares about carbon racing brake upgrades, there are cars that use them without it appearing"... it's much more fun to fit them to road cars and make a racing version.
 
Considering that there isn't even an icon for level 4 parts it would be safe to assume that they aren't fitted
 
Considering that there isn't even an icon for level 4 parts it would be safe to assume that they aren't fitted

That doesn't mean a thing. I have numerous cars with:

Engine: stage 4 (instead of stage 3)
Turbo: stage 4 (instead of stage 3)
Clutch: triple-plated (instead of double-plated)
Flywheel: racing (instead of semi-racing)
Tyres: Racing: Super-Softs (instead of Rcing: Soft)

And non have icons. No icons does not necessarily mean the parts are not fitted. I see shopping carts eveywhere, but they are all fitted.
 
You fitted them yourself, the OP said that certain race cars have them fitted as standard with no evidence. Also, super soft tyres don't have an icon, but everybody can still see when they're being used.
 
Back