Level 40

  • Thread starter Thread starter tedwu100
  • 6 comments
  • 882 views

tedwu100

(Banned)
Messages
214
Messages
tedwu100
I just got to lvl 40 thanks to the glitch. Has anyone got there yet?
Can u still lvl up to lvl 41 after 40?
And I didn't get any reward for reaching lvl 40 only an excellent trophy
 
been lvl 40 for over 5 weeks LOL
 
Life after 40 is a dark a deary one. You don't level up any further, no rewards aside from your sense of achievement, and nothing to do that you haven't already done.
 
Oh i haven't done any endurance races yet and I'm not planning to do that either. I will just play online or B spec
 
Oh i haven't done any endurance races yet and I'm not planning to do that either. I will just play online or B spec

Some of the endurance's are relatively short, and completely fun. I would suggest one to get a feel. Laguna Seca is a blast, IMO.
 
Oh i haven't done any endurance races yet and I'm not planning to do that either. I will just play online or B spec



as if endurences are awesome in X1 :) i always give 2nd a wack every time i overlap then i leave it running and do things around the house and try and come back and win :) its always fun
 
Back