level car tickets questions

Messages
249
Hey I have a level 24 car ticket and was wondering if this would work back up my save file go into game use the level 24 car ticket and then gift car over to my other account go back to the ps menu and copy over my game with the save data file. can you do that over and over again to get diffrent cars or what..?
 
That works. Also you can back up the game, use the ticket, and if its a crap car, write over the save and try again.
 
I though so Ive done this with the expensive used cars TOO LOL
does any one know how many diffrent cars one ticket can generate?
 
yes, I have used my L24 ticket a couple of times and got a FGT (that I already had and 2 F2007's that are worthless except to look at).
 
I though so Ive done this with the expensive used cars TOO LOL
does any one know how many diffrent cars one ticket can generate?

Theres only 3 level 24 cars, the FGT, the F2007 and the F10. Its random between those 3.
 
damn that sux I have all of thouse i guess if it generates diffrent color fgt's thats not to bad
 
what about the level 21 and 19

It's random between all of the level 19 and 21 cars. I forgot to back up my save with the 21 ticket and ended up with some JGTC NSX I hated >__>
 
do you mean L17, I dont recall getting a L19 ticket....

I have the L17, L21, L24, and 1000 tickets
 
Back