Level more to b-spec 35 and a-spec 40

  • Thread starter Thread starter HondaNSX2011
  • 10 comments
  • 2,860 views
Messages
154
United Kingdom
wigan, UK
Messages
mass_effect3
Hi guys,

I like to some help for quick level on B-spec level 35 any idea?....like I want more level on the any challenge in B-spec to get X2010 Red Bull?

And Red spec level 40 for Ferrari '10 F1

Any help apperciate it.

Thank you,
Martyn
 
The easiest if not fastest way to b-spec level up is to online share your BOB's and host some remote races. We me hosting and people hosting my drivers, I got my x2010 pretty quickly.
 
Hi guys,

I like to some help for quick level on B-spec level 35 any idea?....like I want more level on the any challenge in B-spec to get X2010 Red Bull?

And Red spec level 40 for Ferrari '10 F1

Any help apperciate it.

Thank you,
Martyn

What is your actual B-Spec level?


raVer
 
I just got 35 b spec last week but basically I did events up until dream car championship was unlocked (great money if and xp if you do the chapionship instead of individual races). Did that until indy 500 unlocked. Used a borrowed x2010 for that and then just kept doing the highest level endurance I could after the Indy.

The first two enduros arent worth it over the dream car championship.
 
I just got 35 b spec last week but basically I did events up until dream car championship was unlocked (great money if and xp if you do the chapionship instead of individual races). Did that until indy 500 unlocked. Used a borrowed x2010 for that and then just kept doing the highest level endurance I could after the Indy.

The first two enduros arent worth it over the dream car championship.

Dream Car Indy -> B-Spec 32 then
Indy 500 -> B-Spec 35 and then
Nurb 4h -> B-Spec 40


raVer
 
The 9H endurance race at level 33(?) (can't remember which track now) is also quite good if you have a full time job. 8 hours at work plus your commute often works out to the length of the race. Just before you leave for work start it up and when you get home its just finishing up.

I believe that race gets you just over 600 000 exp.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=140723
 
I reached level 40 bspec thru remote race. I'd recommend that.
 
I did a lot of Dream Car in B-spec because it adds the most cash. I also did a lot of the two and 4 hour B-spec endurance races, because I wanted to have time left over to do some driving myself z

Definitely leave at least two or your Bobs online for remote at all times! Remote for your friends at least once a day and hopefully they'll all do the same for you!

Good luck!
 
Thank guys,

Cheerio,

How long will be catch up to level 35 if me and my friend online?
 
Back