Level Ticket Exclusive Cars? Post them here!

  • Thread starter Thread starter callumcalzar
  • 3 comments
  • 473 views
Messages
225
Messages
callumcalzar
I've currently got a lvl17 and lvl21 ticket, and my mate is giving me his 1000 ticket (foolish child :lol: ), but what sort of cars can I get from these tickets? I've received a Ferrari 330P4 from one of my lvl21 tickets, but I can't remember what I got from my first lvl17 ticket... so long ago now :sly: however, you can buy the Ferrari 330P4 from the New Car Dealership, so I was wondering if there were any cars that you can ONLY get from the level tickets, and if so, what level ticket?
 
There's only one - the Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 - which you get from a level 12 ticket. All the others are available in either the Dealerships or the used cars.
 
There's only one - the Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 - which you get from a level 12 ticket. All the others are available in either the Dealerships or the used cars.

And what level of races (Ie: Extreme, Advanced, etc.) do I have to do in order to get a level 12 ticket? Thanks for letting me know about that car though! 👍
 
Professional - A-Spec or B-Spec will do.
 
Back