Level Tickets?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Screbz
  • 5 comments
  • 546 views
Messages
65
United States
Albany
Messages
Ravem510
Messages
Screbz
My friend and I have been hearing about them and honestly don't understand them. We've ranked up and haven't received any such thing like a ticket. Is there anything we are missing? We are above level 25.

Thanks in advance and I'm pretty sure this is nooby as hell to be asking but any help would be appreciative.

:dunce:
 
A level ticket is a ticket received from seasonals and completing a hole series in a spec and b spec the level of the ticket determine what type of car you get.
 
Graci!
 
The highest level ticket in-game is level#24.👍 Even though the game goes to level 40.:sly:
 
My friend and I have been hearing about them and honestly don't understand them. We've ranked up and haven't received any such thing like a ticket. Is there anything we are missing? We are above level 25.

Thanks in advance and I'm pretty sure this is nooby as hell to be asking but any help would be appreciative.

:dunce:

The "Level" number in a Level Ticket refers to the level category of the cars contained within... nothing to do with your own A-spec or B-spec level.
 
Makes even more sense now.
 
Back