Leveling Faster?

SuperShouden

(Banned)
SuperShouden
I'm at around level 135 now...and...is it me, or is the leveling getting faster? I'm just playing through the event list and it seems like every couple races I level up now. I'm leveling up as fast I was at level 10 it seems like. Can anyone confirm this?

Agreed .... in 2 months of play I've reached level 105, and during the R2 event races it was leveling up almost every race, every two races. One thing that really helps is the difficulty bonuses, 145% (manual transmission no clutch, limited damage, no driver assists, Pro AI, rewind off) since I first started... along with that random bonus roulette which is quite lucrative if you can get it to land on 75-100% consistently.

I read that they've increased the levels from 150 to 999... I guess I'll find out in a couple of weeks whether you need an update for that or if the GOTY edition already has it (EDIT: yes it does, reached Level 151 on 4/28/13).

The 'Ring challenges are also really fun, even with an R3 car (#40 Ford GT) against the R1 Audi R15 you can easily win thanks to slow traffic ;) Those are great for replay value and a little carnage... fun way to get a lot of Nordschleife experience and keep those credits rolling.

Last edited:
Back