Leveling Up (no prize.?.?)

  • Thread starter Thread starter squeakD
  • 3 comments
  • 496 views
Messages
514
Is there some type of prize for each level you get to? I just leveled up to 29 and got nothing (freakin busted my ass grinding it out in an Exteme event to do this as well). I do remember the same thing happening quite a few levels back where I leveled up and nothing was awarded. This would be the second time.

I just assumed that (considering rewards for leveling are pretty much common in racing titles) that you'd get rewarded for a level up here. Am I missing something?
 
Well, you get prizes for finishing events, and you also get the occasional gift card at certain levels (definitely not at each level). Look up 'gift card' and you should find out when these are awarded.
 
Well, you get prizes for finishing events, and you also get the occasional gift card at certain levels (definitely not at each level). Look up 'gift card' and you should find out when these are awarded.

Thanks for the info ;-) I guess I'm too used to titles that reward for each level.
 
Thanks for the info ;-) I guess I'm too used to titles that reward for each level.
Yeah, I got used to it with Forza, and was surprised when I hit GT5. I should have known better from GT4, but hey, I'm slow. lol
 
Back