Levels and Money lost.

Sweden
Sweden
EndofTruth
I am trying to figure out what has happened to a friend of mine's loss of his GT Sport Levels and money.
My friend noticed that, when he logged in one day, that he had gone from Level 37 to Level 7 and all the money he had accumulated were lost.
I asked him how much money he had before he lost all of it and he told me that he had a staggering amount of 392 million credits; so I obviously assumed that he had used a glitch of some kind to acquire that amount of money and I therefore asked him how he got his money in the first place. He answered and told me that he had watched a video on YouTube about something involving a Mazda Roadster on Blue Moon Bay (English is not his native language so he wasn't quite able to explain very well what the glitch required); anyway, he told me that it took about 1-2 hours to do and that he received about 1 million credits each time he did this glitch. He further informed me that he did this glitch about 2 times every day until the glitch was patched and that he started doing this glitch around Level 10 (but he cannot remember at what exact Level).

My question to you is, dear reader, what do you think is the cause of this loss of levels and money?
My personal conclusion is that P.D. has found out about his online glitching activities and has 'pushed the reset button' on his profile, thus making him lose all his post-glitching progress. My friend however personally believes that it may have been a hacker that deleted his progress.

Any thoughts on this are appreciated.

Thank you.

What my friend told me makes sense now; he said that he did not know how he came to have the 392 million credits. He said he believed that maybe a hacker gave him the money or something, but I did not believe him; it sounded to me like he was not really willing to admit that he had cheated massively to get that amount of money. Turns out he was telling the truth after all.
I will talk to my friend about this and inform him that other people have experienced the same kind of problem.

Back