Levels + Cash

Messages
16
Messages
GT5Race4_A_PRICE
Hey, I'm starting a buisiness that I will race you drivers for a car or ticket. I will have a list list below. Different cars will get you more races for each of your racers.There will be a special deal every Saturday so watch for that. So, let's get on with the list.


Deal Of The Day
Come By On Saturday


40 Races/ All Drivers
Audi R8 Quattro in Chrome 006

30 Races/ All Drivers
Any DLC painted cars.

20 Races/ All Drivers
4 Mattes or Chromes.

5 Races/ All Drivers
Other Rare Paints.


Line Up for races:

1.OHeyDidntSeeYou-19/70
2.SpikeyShop-14/20
3.SpikeyShop-14/20
4.SpikeyShop-14/20
5.SpikeyShop-14/20
6.SpikeyShop-14/20
7.Jstanford124-8/20
8.Jstanford124-8/20
10.Jstanford124-8/20
11.Jstanford1248/20
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.

Any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism would help, Later guys.
 
Last edited:
Hi there,

Send a FR to BlueSkyHawk

I will send you 5 mattes (random) unless you specify the colors wanted?
👍
 
I can send 5 mattes.
Pick the ones you want.
Add spikeyshop
 
Hi I can send 5 chromes or mattes!
 
Hi friend.
I can send the Ferrari 458 Italia in Polarized 001 for 40 Races/ All Drivers
 
20 rondom paints for 20 races? 5 a day;)
 
I can send 5 gold and 5 silver chromes on Wednesday. Add MOREFIOUS.
 
i can send you something dlc painted and nifty tonight

PSN: OHeyDidntSeeYou
 
Hi friend.
I can send the Ferrari 458 Italia in Polarized 001 for 40 Races/ All Drivers

Is your PSN Depends. Or not. ( If so that's an awesome username lol.)
 
If all you guys could, will you submit my name in the reputation thread?
 
You only get your name in the reputation thread when you have completed your part f the deal IE: after the 20 or 40 races but i am sure people will do that as you are new it will help alot.

Just a bit of helpful advice you may want to use the edit button instead of double posting.
 
Calico I sent a FR to your account if you want to get in the next race.
 
FR accepted what paints do you want?
 
I can send 5 mattes and/or chromes. Just let me know which ones you'd like.
 
iv sent you Matte Paints and some horns for free.
 
I will send in a moment some randoms.
 
Sent you a pm but if I sent Lexus lfa would be Thursday I could send it?
 
me again :p i have an LFA in polarized10 for you :D ill send it over tonight

EDIT: its been ages since youve updated op, did you die :P

EDIT: I've accepted the fact I'm not getting my 70 races, pretty rude sir
 
Last edited:
Back