Lewis Hamilton vs Nick Hamilton vs Jake Humphrey

• Thread starter Obli
  • 21 comments
I would love to see the rest of it. Like when Nick & Lewis said they wanted to race for real, I'd love to see that!

I would love to see the rest of it. Like when Nick & Lewis said they wanted to race for real, I'd love to see that!

Yeah, me too. Unfortunately, that is where it ended on the actual broadcast too.

yep... hoping CM or the Beeb will make the additional footage available.

Game looks great... loving how they spliced TV footage into the game footage.

Wished Lewis would have used the cockpit-cam instead of the T-cam though...

Lol at the Sutil and Alonso comments...

Last edited:
While I was watching the beginning of the race that they did, I noticed that Jake Humphrey and Lewis' brother used different helmets than the official helmets for the drivers. Could someone care to explain?

Also, F1 2010 is looking like a lot of fun for online racing.

Is it just me, or are Force India's drivers kings at random things in the F1 paddock? Liuzzi is the king of Bling, and Sutil the king of video games?

While I was watching the beginning of the race that they did, I noticed that Jake Humphrey and Lewis' brother used different helmets than the official helmets for the drivers. Could someone care to explain?

Simple - they made custom profiles with custom helmet colours. You do the same on F1:CE.

Thanks for posting that video. I missed the start of the race so thank you.

Online definitely looks fun. If only my online buddies were Lewis Hamilton and Adrian Sutil haha.

Oh well, looks like I'll be racing the Dirt 2 kids.

I'd like to see our very own Lucas O. race his countryman Fernando Alonso in the F1 Ferarri in GT5. 👍

I loved the way Hamilton laughed at Sutil with his projector, wheel and racing shoes. :D He said they sometimes gathered online to race a bit, would be fun to stumble upon them in an online race.

When Nick called Lewis an idiot for punting him off the road, the way it came out. It didn't sound like the first thing that popped in his head :odd: ...

I hope for promotion sake that they just use the xbox... Hope they also peddle around with a PS3.. well it's not like they can't afford both :indiff:

So Lewis drives online like a punter :sly:

Just kidding; obviously he was having fun with his brother and Humphrey.

Really nice to see a current F1 driver enjoying the game. For me it is verification of authenticity of the game and the hard work in order to create it. 👍

It's the closest I'll ever get to driving a F1 car 👍:)

Now if only I could get my hands on one of the F1 teams simulator :)

Wish I could choose to be a returning Jacques Villeneuve; maybe in F1 2011 eh :sly:

Back