Lexus IS-F and couple RUFs

  • Thread starter Thread starter joonas
  • 12 comments
  • 781 views
Messages
63
Messages
Jj03n45
Hi, I have a Lexus IS-F that I don't need anymore it's pretty much fully modded and will win the DTM cup easily. I also have a Ruf Btr and a Ruf Rgt available, I just picked them up from ucd and I don't really have any use for them.
 
i can swap my Toyota FT-86 Concept Car 08 for you're Lexus IS-F if you're interested.
 
No thanks
 
What kind of car would you be looking for?
 
What do you have?
 
Deal. Add me: BartyCz

Do you want me to trade first?
 
Deal. Add me: BartyCz

Do you want me to trade first?

I've already done my trade for the day so can we exchange them tomorrow?
 
I would like your ruf btr. look at my signature and see if theres something you like. PM me if interested.
 
Back