Lexus IS F RM 07

• Thread starter jjohan35
  • 18 comments
After testing on 9 different tracks, each track multiple times, I think I've made a tuning that I finally like. This is for the Lexus ISF Race Modified 07 with all tunings installed. In other words, I bought the IS F '07 from the dealership, did race modification, and then installed whatever (everything) that was still possible from the tuning shop, including soft racing tires. I won numerous races without breaking a sweat. My tuning made this car handle like my real life IS on the track. Unfortunately my real IS isn't modified (wife won't let me touch it). =(

Downforce 25/30

Transmission top speed 236 mph

LSD 7/15/10

Suspension
Ride Height -16/-16
Spring 9.5/9.5
Dampers Ext 5/6
Dampers Comp 5/6
Anti-Roll 3/4
Camber 2.3/2.1
Toe Angle -0.10/0.04

Brakes 6/5

Please let me know what you guys think. I'm open to suggestions, as long as you actually try the tuning on your IS F RM first. =)

Hey good setup, I don't know if these are good times but i did screw up a couple of time. The first time was 6:42.264 with the default setup and the second was 6:35.990 with your setup this was at the Nurburgring. The only thing i changed was the top speed i put 224 mph.

This setup also works great on the road car. Just ran a casual 7:42.072 with just a few mods and Hard Sport tires. Absorbs the bumps on the Nurburgring very well. 👍

After trying this out i agree it is understeer city so i changed a couple minor bits.

Dampers Comp 5/4
Anti-Roll 3/5
Brakes 5/6 (preference thing i think, and track specific)
I felt like I could "move" the car then. I could throw it around if i had to like on the kink at Laguna. Before i had to break turn accel, this way i could jam breaks turn and accel simultaneously and it was quicker through as well. I also brought the top speed down a step or two.(track specific)

Great tune none the less 👍

Man this is by far my fav RM. On a stock tune I have ran as fast as a 6:09.xx. I never even though about tuning this car due to it's great handling out of the box. This car is a beast on the ring. Honestly I average like a 6:12.xx against people online.

What tyres should I buy? Racing Soft?

Very good .. very safe, but i put 10 points more aero. The only car over 700 hp i know in this game that you can put again on the track when it seems to late to do something.
Good for racing, but not so fast, my nissan r 390 gt1 road car is faster on the ring.6"05 and 6"14 first with lexus.
Congratuations

Very good .. very safe, but i put 10 points more aero. The only car over 700 hp i know in this game that you can put again on the track when it seems to late to do something.
Good for racing, but not so fast, my nissan r 390 gt1 road car is faster on the ring.6"05 and 6"14 first with lexus.
Congratuations

on the front or back or
5 split even

Last edited:
This RM is probably the best out of the ones that are in the game. I beat LMPs with this car by three or so seconds. I don't really know what the tuning specs are but I thought I'd throw this out.
Also, sorry for the necropost.

Congratuations
The 09 corvette that i have is 905 hp when engine is maintained

Latest Posts

Back