Lexus IS F RM Racing Group

  • Thread starter Thread starter TBNZ
  • 4 comments
  • 545 views
Messages
6
Messages
tbnz123456
Hey Guys

I'm new around here so not really sure if this is something you guys want but I thought i would throw this up in case anyone is interested.

A few friends and I have started getting together regularly for a few one make races, the main purpose of these get togethers is to have some very close (but very clean) and exciting racing, this racing is usually done on short courses over 4 or 5 laps, also every one must pit on a certain lap (amazing how many places can be made or lost in the pits) we have had the 6 cars finishing within 1 sec of each other regularly.

So if you're keen on this type of racing then come join us or add me on PSN TBNZ123456

When - Most Evenings NZ Time (6am GMT ish)

RULES:
Car - LEXUS IS F RM
Mods - any but limited to 550pp
Racing - MUST be clean, if you push past, I'll push you out,

If there is the interest i will start and organise a regular more certain time and also may get carried away and run a points table............
 
Here's some videos of our series races.



 
Nice car to pick man. You should go for it, lots of good racing to be had in the IS-F.

But since you're new, I'm afraid you missed out on one hell of a series:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4800772#post4800772

Wow mate thats serious, looks like you had a huge turn out, bummer i missed out on that one. hopefully you run it again and I can be part of it.

our races aren't on this scale (YET) just a few guys wanting some nice close racing without online d*$k heads pushing you into the wall all the time. we run all sort of tracks which are choosen by voting at the time.
 
Back