Lexus IS200 Gt-1 Race car 04

  • Thread starter Thread starter supimhigh
  • 3 comments
  • 508 views
Messages
50
Messages
workz1337
Hello , recently bought a Lexus IS200 Gt-1 Race car 04 which I've never seen in the game or on the forums which probably means that it has to be a rare car.
The car has some "ucd" miles on it but I have never used it not even equipped it.

Screenshot : http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=396

I'm willing to trade as soon as possible!
Cheers 👍
 
chopper, carbon, s.vettel or cranberry X1 for it? or anyone below!

toyota 7 Race Car '70
A4 touring Car '04
Option Stream Z '04
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec
Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02
Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 '00
Series One Super Charged '03
330 P4
Enzo
McLaren F1
Zonda R
370z acadamy version
 
Carbon x1 and we have a trade, we can trade now or the 23th ?
 
Back