Lexus LC F

Discussion in 'Auto News' started by MedigoFlame, Jul 24, 2018.

1. MedigoFlame

MedigoFlame Premium

FT-1, silverman_GT, kikie and 3 others like this.
  2. Turbo

Turbo Premium

Called it!

3. McLaren

McLaren Premium

Everything I've been told by insiders is that it'll more than likely be twin-turbo, b/c that's the way Lexus is heading across the board; the IS/RC downgrading to 4-cylinder 2.0 turbo options was the first sign, and recently with the LS adopting twin-turbos.

Hybrid power would be a secondary option at best. One of the LC's key talking points is its motor & the noise it produces, and how heavily it differs from the GSF/RCF despite sharing the same V8. The powerplant behind the LCF has been guessed to become the powerplant for both those 2 models in their next generation as well, so I'm 99% confident this car will not be solely hybrid.

LMSCorvetteGT2 and MedigoFlame like this.
  4. Eunos_Cosmo

Eunos_Cosmo

A new version of my favorite car (at any price range) currently on sale. :eek::bowdown:

I think a turbo engine would actually suit the super-cruise character of this car perfectly. As much as a fan of N/A engines as I am, that low end torque tsunami of a turbo plant just works better in heavy cars. The LC500 is a spectacular vehicle, here's hoping the F version is even more special.

5. kikie

kikie Premium

Love this car. Bigger wheels, a 2 tailpipe exhaust system option would make it even better looking.

6. Moglet

Moglet Premium

Hey, Lexus. Put a supercharger on the regular V8. Go on, you know you want to.

7. FT-1

FT-1 Premium

That front end is giving off some serious LFA vibes. I know those are just cut-outs of the regular bumper, but that is sure to preview some larger intakes on the final model. :drool: