Lf chevelle ss 454!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter larry89
  • 8 comments
  • 723 views
Messages
3
United States
virginia
Messages
L-DUB89
if anyone has a chevelle they would be willing to trade/give id be more than happy as i have yet to see one on my game anywhere. PSN name: L-DUB89
 
Imay have one to trade, send me an FR and Ican let you know.Want have you got to trade. Also you will have to send first because you have a low post count.
 
I have few chevelles in 0/0/0 conditions (never used, never touched) can you please list the models and colours of the TVRs in your Online Car Dealership? Thanks
 
I'll list the TVRs in the morn...as for trades I'm kind of behind the times in Gt5 bc I've been deployed so you may already have some of the things I have...I've been in the UCD a lot and picked up a few decent cars tho...and how are you gettin 0/0/0 chevelles if i cant even find one in the UCD lol.
 
I can send you a chevelle for free. I have every color but fathome blue. Send friend request to jurrasic5, with chevelle in the title.
 
larry89
I'll list the TVRs in the morn...as for trades I'm kind of behind the times in Gt5 bc I've been deployed so you may already have some of the things I have...I've been in the UCD a lot and picked up a few decent cars tho...and how are you gettin 0/0/0 chevelles if i cant even find one in the UCD lol.

Please list the colours even if you are taking the free deal. As for 0/0/0 chevelles you can gt them with a classic muscle car ticket, or a b-day ticket ;)
 
Request sent to jurrasic5! as for the TVR....griffith 500 '94 space blue pearl....tamora '92 moonraker black metallic....cerbera speed 6 '97 silver stardust mettalic...cerbera speed 12 '00 silver stardust mettalic...tuscan speed 6 '00 rosso pearlescent...t350c '03 crystal topaz pearlescent...v8s '91 rosso pearlescent and thats it...
 
I will send you a FR tonight, when you accept it I will send for free.
 
Request sent to jurrasic5! as for the TVR....griffith 500 '94 space blue pearl....tamora '92 moonraker black metallic....cerbera speed 6 '97 silver stardust mettalic...cerbera speed 12 '00 silver stardust mettalic...tuscan speed 6 '00 rosso pearlescent...t350c '03 crystal topaz pearlescent...v8s '91 rosso pearlescent and thats it...

Thanks for the list:)
 
Back