LFA glitch?

Messages
422
Messages
Soulless_Vessel
Messages
Soullessvessel
I haven't had a huge amount of time to est this, but it seems the LFA makes rain not ..work.

I went the new special stage (7 I think) and it seems it always breaks the rain and there is pinkish purple textures by the lamp posts (I know typically this is tied to missing textures in gaming.)

Anyone else run into this?
 
No, your face broke the rain.

No in all seriousness (LOL), I have no idea. I don't own the car to test it. Would be strange to make a car effect it (rain).
 
Would be strange to make a car effect it (rain).

Not really. I would guess op is using the cockpit view and I wouldn't be suprised if it really wasn't raining on the track but on the car via programming trick.
 
It's not a glitch. The LFA is designed in real life to stop the rain and turn lamp posts purple. You didn't know?
 
It's not a glitch. The LFA is designed in real life to stop the rain and turn lamp posts purple. You didn't know?

This.
 
Not really. I would guess op is using the cockpit view and I wouldn't be suprised if it really wasn't raining on the track but on the car via programming trick.

..ummm...what? Anyways lol at the LFA has the power to make it stop raining, it did this a few times and when I swapped to my Gallardo it had the same effect, on a 3rd reboot it stopped doing it, I dunno its something weird, even on the dry version the fireworks wouldn't work, I'm quite perplexed.
 
Back