LFS Tweak Lite (make your fav roadcar)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gabkicks
  • 13 comments
  • 3,287 views
Messages
5,611
Messages
Gabkicks
Messages
GabkicksX
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=5565

Sofar i've turned the XRT into a corvette C6. many things can be adjusted but wheelbase cant be changed yet. I'm also not sure how to go about setting up the suspension to handle like the z06.
 
So how do I install this to my LFS game? I suck at patches.
 
Awesome app!

ND4SPD..all you do is start LFS, then alt+tab out and start the program.
 
Wow, this is awesome dude!
 
Any screenies?
 
Man this is great I've already made my own Viper, Porsche 911 Turbo, Murcielago and many others!
 
have you made setups for the cars as well? are the quarter mile times correct?
 
Gabkicks
have you made setups for the cars as well? are the quarter mile times correct?
Na just the power mostly I usually suck at making up LFS setups.
 
Well I had a go and creating a road car today. I got the XRGT as close to a Mercedes Benz E55 AMG as I could. The weight is only 4lbs off (4lbs heavier than E55), the HP is only a few off (less than E55) and the torque is off (more than E55) by like 40ft lbs, but it makes up for the power loss and weight gain. :D The tires are the same width/height and the rims are the same size. The 0-60 and 0-100 mph times are almost identicle to the E55 but the 1/4 mile is off by some ammount (like 1.3sec) but I think that's because of tire difference and me not knowing how to properly launch the car from the line. All that's left to do now is to tweak the suspension to get it to handle really good. :D

If anyone would like I could post the set up for you. :)
 
Sadly I can no longer use this program with the new patch.
 
Yeah, does anyone know if there are plans for a new version of this to work the updated LFS?
 
yeah eventually after things start to settle.
 
gotta say Yep this does'nt work w/ 'T', it searches endlessly for the demo vehicles. i maybe wrong though as it could be searching only drive C & my active partition is F.

gabkicks and/or anyone can help clarify? cheers, c
 
yeah... there's not going to be any lfstweak released anytime soon.
 
Back