LHG - The Funnies Moments Of GTA 5 (GTA 5 Comedy)

• Thread starter longhair
  • 12 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Longhair404
Hi, because on the 17th GTA 5 had its one year anniversary I decided to put together a video of all my funniest moments from my GTA 5 videos.

Note: This video doesn't contain all my funny moments, just my very funniest moments.

Please like and share.

Thanks

It's a sign of low intelligence just firing out a constant stream of bad language. We all swear but this video is just way over the top...infact i really hope longhair isn't like that in normal day to day life....i'd be worried if you were

@longhair, it's not a bad start. Right now it's not my cuppa. But I see some potential in there for some really funny stuff. Keep it up!

It does desperately need you to add a language warning somewhere in your post. Mods may look the other way if it has one, but they aren't always as generous if it doesn't.

@leeislee: I disagree that repetitive bad language is a sign of low intelligence but rather of a lower upbringing. All in all, I just wanted to say that your post seemed a little harsh. I think I am right to understand it as constructive criticism. However, I believe it could easily confused for a character assualt. Just my opinion however. But all is well in the land of the Planet of GT!

I just wanna say. That my feelings on this video and its words were meant to be a sarcastic style joke. All the while having fun.

While it would have been better to set the stage with a NSFW label. That also would prob allowed us to catch the vibe you are presenting. The whole shock factor on GTP(strict rules in this type of thing) didn't help any.

None the less don't be discouraged by constructive criticism.

Look forward to see what you can bring to the table next.

Thanks for sharing

Has anyone checked out his post history? Much criticism aimed towards most videos he has presented on GTP.

Keep trying, watch vids by Vanoss, Gaming Lemon etc and gauge from there what is funny and what isn't. Button bashing & cursing continuously won't make for good comedy.

Back