Library/Profile Storage Limit? (Maybe Bug?)

• Thread starter Quakebass
  • 1 comments

Quakebass

Premium
United States
Washington
quakebass
So out of nowhere I started running into this weird issue that stops me from taking pictures (both scapes and race shots) or saving replays. When I enter photomode I get this message when I try to press the shutter button:

image.jpg

Likewise, last time I tried to save a replay I got something similar, but now this pops up on my screen whenever I enter a track:

image.jpg

...And this can't be a problem with my physical storage, considering this is what my drive contents look like, and I still got the same messages after deleting somewhere around 20-50GB of uninteresting GTS Beta captures:

image.jpg

...So I've come to the conclusion that this must be something on the sever end. I don't know if PD limits how much data you can store in a single profile, but even if so, I haven't seen anyone post about a similar issue, and I don't feel like I've saved nearly as much content as some of the bigger photo nuts on this site have. I have about 270 photos saved across both scape and race mode, 215 replays, ~30 uploaded decals, and 46 liveries. Altogether its a bit more than 500 items.

I wondered abiut the replays jamming me up, and deleted a lot of my early circuit experience runs (maybe close so 30 mins of replay data in total) but I still got the same message that you see in the second image. I'm kind of stumped, and I don't recall PD ever making a public statement about profile data limits...

Latest Posts

Back