Licence progress lost when moving from ps4 to ps5

Australia
Australia
Sorry if this has been already answered, I searched at length but couldn't find anything...

I have just migrated from ps4 to ps5 and generally it went well... GT7 and all progress transferred fine (via Console data Transfer over wifi) except for the Licence progress, which is was lost. I'm not keen to repeat all the basic tests, is this a known bug and/or is there any solution?

It sounds strange that all your data apart from license tests transferred! Have you completed the licenses, but have yet to complete the master licenses? Can you share a screenshot of your dashboard?

It sounds strange that all your data apart from license tests transferred! Have you completed the licenses, but have yet to complete the master licenses? Can you share a screenshot of your dashboard?
@Islaygaz thanks for your reply. It turns out that I'm just crazy and had completely misunderstood that the Master Licenses required all levels (National B, A etc). I thought they only added one extra level... :banghead:

I've recently reunited with GT7 after a year away, so I have some catching up to do.

Anyway, thanks again for the reply, which prompted me to reinvestigate.

In other news, I can confirm that transition of GT7 from ps4 to ps5 is seamless, and all progress, trophys etc transfer without any glitches :)

Back