Licence tests and the used car lot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stephen220378
  • 2 comments
  • 659 views
Messages
1,532
Scotland
Scotland
Messages
Stephen220378
As licence tests no longer determine if you can enter A-spec events I've pretty much thrown them to the side until the last few days, yesterday I gained my I-B licence and a few minutes ago my I-A licence, after entering the used car lot directly after getting the I-A I noticed there was a Formula Gran Turismo and an Escudo Dirt Trial car and it's made me wonder does the licence you have determine the standard of car that shows up in the used car lot?
 
No, just fluke, it's pretty random if not 100% random, there might be some things that trigger some things to pop up, maybe not.

I didn't see the Formula GT car or ESCUDO pop up until WAY after I got my licenses. Just saying.
 
No, just fluke, it's pretty random if not 100% random, there might be some things that trigger some things to pop up, maybe not.

I didn't see the Formula GT car or ESCUDO pop up until WAY after I got my licenses. Just saying.

Yeah but the point is you had your licences when you saw them. I've seen a good few more cars I've never seen before in the used lot since getting the I-A licence, maybe it is coincidence but I check back constantly at the lot as I collect cars in GT and when I was at I-C and I-B it seemed the cars were mostly the same or similar.
 
Back