Licence tests prize cars...

• Thread starter cargasm
  • 12 comments
Just wondering...
You're doing, say, the B licence. (the first one)
You gold everything first time out.

Do you get all three prize cars? (bronze, silver, & gold)

I'm not good enough to even silver all tests in a licence, so I'll never know this from experience.

I did a search, and didn't find the info I was looking for. If it's out there, and didn't find it, feel free to say what you will.:)

And thanx for the info.

Bryan

I can second that - you are awarded multiple cars simultaneously in the scenario you described.

Cool.
Thanx for the replies.
Like I said, I'd probably never find out for myself.
That also makes me wonder...

With the amount of people on here that have 80 golds...
How many have done it first time out?
I mean, gotten them all to get all three prize cars at once?

I'm yet to finish S license. I'm stuck with a Silver on S-3 and haven't moved forwards from there (missed gold by mere hundredths :ouch: I HATE DRIVER AIDS). I should give it another go... I haven't in months.

But for B, A, IB, and IA, I did as you say. I didn't allow myself to advance to the next test until I recieved a gold. It's not as time consuming as it sounds.

cargasm
Cool.
Thanx for the replies.
Like I said, I'd probably never find out for myself.
That also makes me wonder...

With the amount of people on here that have 80 golds...
How many have done it first time out?
I mean, gotten them all to get all three prize cars at once?
Many, many people. I know it sounds obscene, but there are people on this forum (and others) that excel at this game to nigh on unbelievable points.

TO set the comparison, check out the WRS forum. Run the race they picked, and see how you come up in relation to the other ones here.

It is a humbling experience.

Enjoy the site, see you out there.

that means if u already completed the lisence, but u wan 100% so u try to gold them and do you get all 3 prize car on the second try

Hleb
that means if u already completed the lisence, but u wan 100% so u try to gold them and do you get all 3 prize car on the second try

Each licence test prize car is given once only. If you have got a car for passing the tests then you will not get it again for improving.

You should note that licences are not required for 100%. Not only is it unnecessary to gold them, but it's unnecessary to even PASS the S-licence (you need to have the IA licence in order to enter some Mission Hall events. Everything else, but for the Rallies which require lower licences, you can use your B-Spec driver for).

Hleb
I'm aware that English may not be your first language, but please do not use l33t speak on Gtplanet.

One: gold on the license test do not count for 100%. Obtaining the license is all that matters.

Two: Yes, you are awarded a certain car for bronze, silver and gold. If you silver the license test, you'll be awarded 2 cars. You can then return later for the third car and the gold.

Der Alta...
I think I might try that WRS thing.
This week is a Ford GT LM Spec-II on Fuji 2005.
Sounds fun.
It might help me see where I stack up against some of the other "GT Gods".:)

Again, thanx for all the replies. Feel free to lock this one up, or keep the discussion going.

Bryan

I started with just getting the Licences (Bronze was fine).
But now since my ultimate brain fart, Erased the one mem. card with all game data 83% complete. Have another with just Licences done, so now I'm trying to get all Gold. Might not be necessary but I'm having fun (make that frustrating, annoying Fun) :sly:

Back