Licence Tests

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi all

Does anyone know if there are plans for an advanced driving test section?

I know they have beginner and intermediate, but by sheer definition, intermediate is a "between" level. So are there plans to bring in an advanced or professional licence section?

(ive only logged into the game and played for 20 hours over 8 days, so it may be there already and i've missed it - please tell me as it means i can try and get gold in those too :lol:)

After FINALLY getting gold on the final intermediate test doing a full lap of the Dragon Isle(?) track, im wanting more driving tests.

Hi all

Does anyone know if there are plans for an advanced driving test section?

I know they have beginner and intermediate, but by sheer definition, intermediate is a "between" level. So are there plans to bring in an advanced or professional licence section?

(ive only logged into the game and played for 20 hours over 8 days, so it may be there already and i've missed it - please tell me as it means i can try and get gold in those too :lol:)

After FINALLY getting gold on the final intermediate test doing a full lap of the Dragon Isle(?) track, im wanting more driving tests.

I think many of us hope there are more tests and missions to be added. Advanced and Expert of course, I am not sure if any of it is in the works. Keep your fingers crossed.

Adding a test section for teaching and demonstrating driving in race traffic could be beneficial.

Yeah something like using another car for your brake, loses all progress on the last 5 tests you have taken or something.

Adding a test section for teaching and demonstrating driving in race traffic could be beneficial.

They really must do this. As it is now, the Challenge courses literally teach you how to be a bad driver demanding that you thread your fastest lap time through pushy AI drivers. Though the challenges are fun, they undermine the entire point of this game.

They really must do this. As it is now, the Challenge courses literally teach you how to be a bad driver demanding that you thread your fastest lap time through pushy AI drivers. Though the challenges are fun, they undermine the entire point of this game.

but on many of those challenges you fail the test if you try to punt them off the track or side swipe through a corner...

but on many of those challenges you fail the test if you try to punt them off the track or side swipe through a corner...

that's only a handful of high speed challenges. in most of them you can drive like Dale Earnhardt without any issues. if the variable for completion is simply 1st Place, then you can be a complete jerk and sideswipe cars out of position on the turns.

that's only a handful of high speed challenges. in most of them you can drive like Dale Earnhardt without any issues. if the variable for completion is simply 1st Place, then you can be a complete jerk and sideswipe cars out of position on the turns.

ahh but if the sideswipe is too aggressive it will fail you. you have to know how to execute a proper sideswipe

Yeah, more (and harder) license tests would be great :)

I'm super-cautiously-lowly-optimistic that they'll add more. Didn't they stop at Intermediate with just one drift event?

Jerome

Why must you bring Dale Earnhardt into this thread?

Because he was the MASTER at easing others out of the way. Ask D. Waltrip! They did not call him the Intimidator for nothing

I wouldn't consider what I do to the AI cars "easing" it's more of a tactical shove preferably with the back half of the car to hopefully avoid penalty. Especially that damn GT1 car on "Rotary Sound" as we go 3 wide with the Ferrari around the last corner

Back