license for youtube

hello everybody
i just sent this request to granttourisma support but didnt get any answer anyone here to guide me about this question?
many youtbers playing grantourisma without voiceover and showing their face just show wheel is it monitizable for youtube ?

Hello dear sir/madam

I want to start a YouTube racing channel and I want play Grantourisma without showing my face and voice on the camera

I just want take video From the wheel while I’m competing with other cars

Can u give me a license so that I can make money from gameplay and all revenue for my channel

My English isn’t good in speaking but my driving is perfect I don’t want to make money like fair use content and talk too much on video that’s why I’m asking license from your company

It's good for your company because its like advertising for your game

I just want to start making this channel and playing game

Thanks in advance I’m looking forward to hearing from u

Best regards

hello everybody
i just sent this request to granttourisma support but didnt get any answer anyone here to guide me about this question?
many youtbers playing grantourisma without voiceover and showing their face just show wheel is it monitizable for youtube ?

Hello dear sir/madam

I want to start a YouTube racing channel and I want play Grantourisma without showing my face and voice on the camera

I just want take video From the wheel while I’m competing with other cars

Can u give me a license so that I can make money from gameplay and all revenue for my channel

My English isn’t good in speaking but my driving is perfect I don’t want to make money like fair use content and talk too much on video that’s why I’m asking license from your company

It's good for your company because its like advertising for your game

I just want to start making this channel and playing game

Thanks in advance I’m looking forward to hearing from u

Best regards
So... in summary...

You want to make videos of GT7 but literally just record the screen and not add anything else of your own, and monetise the videos?

It's not going to happen. Raw gameplay footage without any original content - commentary, PinP overlays, etc. - isn't sufficient to qualify as... well, original content, and that's what you need in order to monetise. You can't just upload a music video and say you listened to it perfectly so that should suffice, and the same thing applies to gameplay (even if it is made of unique inputs).

Sony Interactive Entertainment is also not going to give you a licence, no matter who you ask (and Gran Turismo support is not the right place to ask).

You can record gameplay and upload videos without showing your face and talking over them, this however will probably limit your audience and you cannot monetise those videos as you are literally taking another companies IP and using that, that's it, you needs to do more to make the video qualify for monnetisation. You really need to be speaking to YouTube, it's their platform.

so lemme get this straight.

you're posting on a fan site requesting a response from a game developer regarding a streaming service's licensing policies for content that doesn't exist yet.

definitely a productive use of your time.

@mrmatt racing you claim "my English is not good but driving is perfect". I got curious about perfect driving. May I ask you, what is your time on current Time Trial, Honda civic type R on Trial Mountain? Not that it's answer on your licence question, but just to give us in audience a clue how good you drive. If you don't mind to share. Because if you are prefect driver, maybe there are other options, then getting a license for you tube channel?

I think a YouTube channel has to have at least 1,000 subscribers to be eligible for monetization. I think there are a few channels that just show gameplay that meet the requirement, but it's rare. Best bet is to try alternative sites that may be more relaxed on what can be monetized.

I think a YouTube channel has to have at least 1,000 subscribers to be eligible for monetization. I think there are a few channels that just show gameplay that meet the requirement, but it's rare. Best bet is to try alternative sites that may be more relaxed on what can be monetized.
Correct

I think a YouTube channel has to have at least 1,000 subscribers to be eligible for monetization
This is indeed correct, but it's not the only qualifier that has to be hit.

If the OP's location is also correct you would also have the issue of even getting payment in the first place, as I'm not sure an American company (google) is going to be processing payments to Iran.

1000 subscribers and 4000 hours of published and viewed video content.

Back