license help!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter sciullo779
  • 6 comments
  • 554 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2
this is driving me nutz....

the last lap guide run for the IA license the nuberg or something like that, i cant go really fast or i spin out, and my time is usually about 10min 35sec :mad:
p.s. i didnt find this in any forum nor did i no where to post it!



PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
check out this site

http://www.goldjunkies.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=309

and I'm sure I've seen a website with a video clip, but I could be wrong about that.

you're not gonna like this, but on my new game save (restarted cos I got bored)

I golded it with a time 8:58 something, needless to say I had a beer after that.

hope that helps.

laters
 
sciullo779
this is driving me nutz....

the last lap guide run for the IA license the nuberg or something like that, i cant go really fast or i spin out, and my time is usually about 10min 35sec :mad:
p.s. i didnt find this in any forum nor did i no where to post it!



PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can take some time on that test. It's a matter of control over speed. The more you try to stay with the Skyline, the more chances you have of failing i.e. - spinning out. I didn't take it fast as possible on my 1st try cause some guys from another forum said so. It was easy, the test is a mental illusion...it seems like it's hard but it's really not.
 
First time around this test seems tough but keep working, it is worthwhile knowing how to do this section fast. It is a technical part of the ring and getting gold will help you greatly with eg M34 and S16, as well as getting your racing lines correct.


Steven
 
Yeah just remember you can't pass the pace car, which is easy to do in a couple of sections if you get it right. Basically it's a pretty well-balanced car if memory serves, just don't overdo it.
 
Actually this test is very easy. At least to get Bronze. To get Bronze, just drive carefully and relaxed, not too fast. Just go slowly and you'll have a time of around 9m30s. The first time I did this test I did it relaxed, drove slowly, not too fast and I had a time of 9m32s. Now I have the Gold medal there, with a time of 8m52 or so I believe.:)
 
Try looking in the FAQ stickies on the various GT4 boards. There are links and writeups there, too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back