• 4 comments

RikkiGT-R

GT: IamValhalla
Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Rikki_GTR
IamValhalla
Right this is driving me insane. I can't get beyond bronze (the only test left at bronze for me).
Is there some kind of technique to it that I might be missing? Even whenever I think I have it nailed (nice and smooth, no mistakes), I am .5 seconds away from... silver :banghead:

My license medals are split 50/50 % between gold and silver, all gold in B and S so I'm not rubbish at the game. I just can't do this one. It's become a "big deal" now and as soon as I start trying it, I'm infuriated by my constant failure. Please help :(

PS - I drive without any aids except ABS 1, Logitech G25 wheel & pedals.

I left this one at silver. The key is to not get too fast through the first half. I think about 65-70mph is ideal if I am thinking of right one. The trick is to pivot left and right while managing momentum. Little turns instead of sweeping to keep under conntrol. Then accelerate through last cone to the finish. Hood cam makes it easier to position the car, bumper cam makes slaloms a pain.

Chase your ghost through one time to spot where you are losing time.

Once you get the rythm down silver should come quick, gold here requires too much for my talents with a ds3 I think.

I got gold, just like all the other tests, but it was so long ago that I can't remember how I did it.

I left this one at silver. The key is to not get too fast through the first half. I think about 65-70mph is ideal if I am thinking of right one. The trick is to pivot left and right while managing momentum. Little turns instead of sweeping to keep under conntrol. Then accelerate through last cone to the finish. Hood cam makes it easier to position the car, bumper cam makes slaloms a pain.

Chase your ghost through one time to spot where you are losing time.

Once you get the rythm down silver should come quick, gold here requires too much for my talents with a ds3 I think.

I must've done it 100 times so far, although I always use the in-car cam for immersion. I'll try hood cam to see if that helps any.

I got gold, just like all the other tests, but it was so long ago that I can't remember how I did it.

Well that makes me feel much better :guilty: :lol:

EDIT: I got SILVER!!! 0:19.088 at last! lol.
Still around half a second away from gold, but that will be another day. Hood cam definitely made the difference :D

Last edited by a moderator:
If i remember corrcetly you have to keep the car straight a bit look at the meter underneath at the G meter and keep it as much as possible close to the G that will make sure you get the max speed out of the car you use on that license.

That's how much i pretty gold every license. It's all about the G. lol

Back