AHHH, I'm going crazy trying to get gold in the IA-3 Deep Forest license. I've been able to get gold on every other test up until this one (so im not a ****ty driver...or I dont think I am ) . I can usually be .025 to .005 seconds from getting the gold and its driving me nuts. ANY tips on this particular license would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Aaron.
just try being as smooth as possible and perhaps try and carry some more corner speed as well that may help or chase your ghost (personally i dont) as most guys say its a great way to go faster or watch the demo run
...and welcome to GTPlanet 👍
When I go for bronze I try to be smooth. When I go for gold I tend to do at least one run where I let it all hang out and try to do everything a little faster. You may need to force the car to turn rather than carress it.
Thanks for the tips. I think it was just a matter of being persistent and TRYING to stay calm. It was driving me nuts on how close I would come each time. But hey, at least I will have that part of deep forest mastered...lol. I have to admit, focusing on getting all gold for the licenses has really upped my skill level 10 fold. Not just in the sections of track that the licenses happen but it helps a lot for any part of any track. It really forces you to drive "perfect".
Now I'm on the IA-5, The Laguna Saca's Corkscrew with the Viper GTS. Looks challenging.
Thanks for the help and the welcomes,
Aaron.