As we know the de tomaso is a failed producer since 2012 and through this example I'm wondering if in these circumstances they still need the license to get certain cars from these former producers or if they can be introduced in a personal and free way in the games.
As we know the de tomaso is a failed producer since 2012 and through this example I'm wondering if in these circumstances they still need the license to get certain cars from these former producers or if they can be introduced in a personal and free way in the games.
I could be wrong but I believe the rights are typically still owned by somebody even if the company is defunct. It might just be a holding company or investor but if not, I imagine they would still be retained by whatever individual otherwise administered the company's assets when it went bust. I'm pretty sure it doesn't just become public domain otherwise all kinds of shady people would be rebadging modded Fieros as De Tomaso's...