License Test question

  • Thread starter Thread starter EJRocky
  • 6 comments
  • 593 views
Messages
642
Right, I've completed the first license (National B I think), with all golds except for one (the damn guide lap around Tsukuba). I got the Mazda Kusabi and the Volkswagen Polo, and I'm guessing I didn't get the All Gold car. If I can come back later to the test, and I finally get a gold in the guide run, will I win the All Golds car? Or have I won it already?
 
No, you havent already won the all gold car, unless you have won the honda s500 i think it is? and yes, if you come back later and complete the test gold, you will win the all gold car! I rushed through the licenses and came back to get the silver cars so u dont haf to do them in succession to win the cars, you can do them whenever you want. Hope this helps! Happy racing
 
EJRocky
Right, I've completed the first license (National B I think), with all golds except for one............... Or have I won it already?
@ EJRocky
Licence test and Missions info have their own forum and can be found here:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=165

And indeed you win a Honda S500 if you gold the B licence test. These are the prizes for PAL version.
National B
Volkswagen Lupo 1.4
Mazda Kusabi
Honda S500
National A
Pontiac Sunfire GXP Concept
Honda Dualnote
Nissan Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R
International B
Nike One
Mazda RX-8 Concept (Type-II)
Jensen Healey Interceptor MkIII
International A
Nismo 270R
Nissan GT-R Concept (Tokyo Show)
Dodge Dome Zero
Super
Mercury Cougar XR-7
Pontiac Solstice Coupe Concept
Ford Model T Tourer

AMG
 
Supercar_Killer
No, you havent already won the all gold car, unless you have won the honda s500 i think it is? and yes, if you come back later and complete the test gold, you will win the all gold car! I rushed through the licenses and came back to get the silver cars so u dont haf to do them in succession to win the cars, you can do them whenever you want. Hope this helps! Happy racing

Thats what I did. Now repainting all the screenful of bronzes with silvers.
 
Ugg, had I known that, I wouldn't have deleted my previous 4 games. One was around 35-40% complete with a pretty decent AI Driver too.

I started my newest one with all gold licenses. It takes me quite a long time to get each licence going for gold for all the tests AND coffee breaks, but I'm gettin' there.

Meanwhile, I have my 64megger filled with all my best replays and ghosts from all the other games and an all Silver game around 15% with like 90 cars.

Muahaha - DiaCopen DT 180Z, baby!

D

8o)
 
Back