- 957

- England
- markyboy92
Not sure if this is correct place to put it but can't see anywere more suitable.
I was wanting to do more time trialing than the seasonal events, I know I'm not the only one.
So thought if start up this and people can compete/compare times from the licenses. Quite disappointing how there is no world leaderboard I thought.
It can also be a good opportunity for some to improve perhaps as you can learn the absolute best line to take in corners, A-2 is a good example I think.
I'll start off, national B license
B1-32.116
B2-xx.795
B3-xx.853
Other 2 can't remember exactly but overall time from the 5 was 99.975.
I was wanting to do more time trialing than the seasonal events, I know I'm not the only one.
So thought if start up this and people can compete/compare times from the licenses. Quite disappointing how there is no world leaderboard I thought.
It can also be a good opportunity for some to improve perhaps as you can learn the absolute best line to take in corners, A-2 is a good example I think.
I'll start off, national B license
B1-32.116
B2-xx.795
B3-xx.853
Other 2 can't remember exactly but overall time from the 5 was 99.975.