License Times

Australia
Australia
Anyone here know about the License Test Times? Have been struggling with and to figure out why my qualification times are different "always less", mainly correlating with You Tube broadcasts of GT7 License Times. Perhaps a difficulty setting or some sort of Bug/Glitch. Anyone heard of such a thing?

There was a physics update that changed the required times some time ago. If you're watching videos from before the update, it will not be the current requirements.
How could i find the particular date that the physics update was installed. Perhaps reverting back to the original requirements before would solve my problem.

How could i find the particular date that the physics update was installed. Perhaps reverting back to the original requirements before would solve my problem.

The physics change, and change of license target times was made in update 1.31 on 30th March. You can't revert your game to pre 1.31 though, that's not an option you have. You just need to be faster 🙂

There is no problem.
Times have been adjusted to the expected difference in each licence car performance.
If anything, it has generally become easier compared to before for cars that had a particularly bad behavior.

Back