Premium
Luxembourg
Luxemburg
Already paying my Isp 4 Access
Anbody played this?

lifeisstrange.jpg

Here is an article on the full 5 episodes, without story spoilers
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-10-22-life-is-strange

For me it's an absolute contestant for GOTY2015. Best indie game I played in a long time.
The game has heart. It's beautifully done, has an art style to it that fitted so well even though the graphics are nothing special at all. OST was spot on too.
It's a cinematic experience, like heavy rain, or the Tell Tale games. But I kind of like to play games like that from time to time. Story arc is okay, the caracters are well done, fleshed out, even with the sometime cheesy dialogue. But interesting in every aspect and kept me engage all the time.

Finished it yesterday, and I already know I will replay it, making different choices to see how that goes.
So many options.

What were your choices??

I didn't know Jefferson was the killer till the end of episode 4. Never saw that coming. Nathan is death. Kate died in one of the alternate realities, no idea why. I considered the relationship between Max and Chloe to be the centre and so I made the choices for them. In the end I let the town get destroyed, because I thaught the choice to let Chloe die was a bit to harsh. And if we get a season 2... But the other choice (if I understood it right) is also such a meta choice. Going back in time, rewinding all the game till Chloes death, in order for the game to end after 5 minutes. Feels like Farcry4 :lol:

Please let there be a Season 2

I haven't played it but I have watched play throughs on YouTube. From the first episode I thought it would be a nice little game about a teenage girl in school who discovered she could rewind time then the story got dark real quick, especially after Episode 2. :eek:

When I saw Mr Jefferson at the end of Episode 4, my mouth dropped to the floor, one of the biggest plot twists I have ever seen! In my opinion, sacrificing Chloe gives you a better ending. Saving Chloe makes the story feel incomplete as you don't know the state of every other character in the game (probably dead, but still).

If there is a second season, I would give it a go myself.

Just finished this... And it's really awesome.
My best comment to rate this (spoiler because it actually may give hints on plot):
"The beauty of a journey is not the goal, but the path to get there."

Anyone played Before The Storm?
maxresdefault.jpg

The first episode was released a week ago and is part of the 3-part series which goes back three years before the time Life Is Strange was set to provide an insight to the relationship Chloe had with Rachel.

If you have played/watched the first game, you can probably guess how the last episode will end but I'm not fussed about that since Dontnod has once again shown they are the masters of storytelling and placing you into the shoes of the Protagonist. The use of "hella" and other colloquial terms has been toned down drastically, which I don't mind at all. One addition I really like in BtS is the new Talkback feature, where you have to pay attention to what the other character says in order to win arguments. The first epsiode takes between 2.5 and 3 hours to complete and I'd highly recommend it to anyone interested in the Life Is Strange series.

"The beauty of a journey is not the goal, but the path to get there."

This justifies the reason why I like Before The Storm :sly:

Back