Life

  • Thread starter Thread starter V1P3R
  • 1 comments
  • 451 views

V1P3R

(Banned)
Messages
6,310
VM._SY140_SX100_.jpg


I stumbled upon Life during a search for a movie, I decided to try it out and it's odd but cool. It's a Cop show kinda a cross between David Carusso's Miami CIS and Dexter's look. I say David Carusso because he does a really good job at forcing his roll and ends up looking like a bad actor, where as the guy on Life actually does have a passion for stuff but shows it in weird ways which is funny at times.

I say Dexter because it has the look and feel of the show. The main character reminds me of him too but there isn't any relation to Dexter's personality or killing. I don't know if the show will come back, but it's been on for one season and there looks like another one. I think the writers strike didn't help either...

Finally the partner to the main character is cute as well as a cool chick too.
 
I saw the first episode. And that one only.

I think it had the potential to be a good show, but it just wasn't. :indiff:
 
Back